Sunday, January 8, 2012

10 facts post (Part 2)

 I think we can continue talk about me (yes, I know sounds arrogant)...
3 The fact no. 3 is about my wardrobe. So I think my wardrobe is very very varied because I have different kinds of clothes (from feminine skirts to hoodies) and in my looks I love to combine them of course I don't do it all the time, but I must say that quiet often.What do you think about that?
4 My opinion about some trends. When I opened the January Elle and saw an article about the make-up I was a bit shocked, because it says that the trend of new season is the Twiggy's eyelashes, no I am not against Twiggy, but this looks really disgusting, seems you don't know how to use mascara!
5 Me and the make-up. I can say that I hardly ever do make up, I know sounds strange but this how it is.

Good night,  folks, see you tommorow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the makeup. I still don't know how to apply it so I usually just put on powder, blush and some lip gloss. That's my daily routine :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twiggy's eyelashes look horrible, and speaking about the wardrobe, i think every girl should know how to be femenine wearing anything, a skirt o a hoodie.
    xoxo
    yyaannaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete